PHANTOM 2 FOR SALE $100. INCLUDES EVERYTHING NEEDED TO FLY

Reaction score
DJI Phantom Vision drone for sale. Includes drone with 1 set of props, prop guards (new in box), controller, 1 battery (near the end of useful life), battery charger, travel adapter plugs, 2 GB micro sd card. I test flew it today and works fine.

I am upgrading to a newer model but this one perfect for fun and practice.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
How much is shipping? P.M. me payment info

Last edited:
That looks like a Phantom 2 Vision Plus to me. With the WIFI repeater and the camera/gimbal set up. IF you have not sold yet, could you post a picture of the camera and gimbal. thanks.

Buyer beware
Seller has no idea what phantom she has. First it was P1 then changed to P2 general and then it might be a P2+
Only responds to people asking questions and not someone who has the money
Battery is puffed out and I made an offer but she is most likely looking to next in line to get a better offer and won't reply to me.
These tactics might work in real estate but not selling a drone

Only one way to get that dirt on the prop in the pic.

Reactions: Budman and wolf~928
So who got this?
Someone from OK
Wondering if the drone was all that
seller was hard deal with and not trusting

I was the lucky recipient of a very nice P2V+. The body is in very good condition. No cracks that I could find. The camera and gimbal are fully functional. It flies very nice. All the telemetry seems accurate. The battery was no good, but I have 4 more. Everything is just fine except there is no video feed. The camera still records video and stills. I know there is a fix for this but I'm not sure it is something I want to try. The seller was very nice, even shipped it before I made payment. I have another P2V+ that is fully functional. So I just need to decide if to keep it for parts, sell it for parts, or get it fixed. Either way I think it was a great deal.

I was the lucky recipient of a very nice P2V+. The body is in very good condition. No cracks that I could find. The camera and gimbal are fully functional. It flies very nice. All the telemetry seems accurate. The battery was no good, but I have 4 more. Everything is just fine except there is no video feed. The camera still records video and stills. I know there is a fix for this but I'm not sure it is something I want to try. The seller was very nice, even shipped it before I made payment. I have another P2V+ that is fully functional. So I just need to decide if to keep it for parts, sell it for parts, or get it fixed. Either way I think it was a great deal.

Glad you lucked out. The AC WiFi module is getting harder and harder to find as you may already know being a P2V+ owner already. DJI had a defect in many of the P2V+ WiFi modules overheating causing failure. There is one on EBay right now for $180. You might want to invest in it before you can't find them any more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4