Phantom 2 does not elevated

Reaction score
Hello all,
I bought a Phantom 2, and I have a problem when I trying use it.
I have mounted all (a propellers matching with the correct color), did it the calibration process (here a detail, keeps a slow flashing yellow light... so, ready to fly w/gps mode).... So, I turn on the motors... and when I tried elevate the phantom... I can't!... the phantom it kept in the ground, not fly.
The firmware was updated, I saw the calibration in the software assistant all ok, I don't know what can happen.
I use the RC soft to calibrate the controller... the Phantom have green light for satelite reception.... I tried to move to the top the stick to increase the power.... but nothing.

Please, I tried to do all a lot of times, I read everything, I saw videos... I did all right (I supouse that), but my phantom can't fly! Please can you help me?

Thanks!
Regards,
Nicolás

When in the RC assistant up top you have a 1 and a 2 what are you on ?

I'm in mode 2 on my P2 in mode 1 all she did was tip .

Can you be more specific with what you are seeing?

So, you power on the Phantom and then arm the motors yes (props spinning slowly)
Then you throttle up to max (left stick) and what happens? Nothing? Props stay spinning slowly?

Have you calibrated the transmitter in the Assistant software?

trying taking off using the other stick. mode 1 = left stick mode 2 = right stick for throttle

Yeah, looks like either your transmitter is Mode1 (right stick for throttle) or your sticks aren't calibrated (although I doubt you'd be able to arm the motors with uncalibrated sticks).

Where are you in the world? In some countries the transmitter ships as Mode1 (throttle on the right) and others it ships as Mode2 (throttle on the left).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.