Phantom 2 crashed and only beeps, Help if you can.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Merry Christamas everyone.

What I have is a Phantom 2 that was crashed and given to me to look at. When you put a battery in and power it on all it does is beep, no light come on inside or outside the unti and it is not recognized by the software when plugged in. I have checked all the connections and disconnected each esc board individualy and all of them at once to check to see if anything changes, and it does not change. Does anyone else have any ideas? I would appreciate the input.

Thanks,

Scott

One of your ESC board short circuited
Take a soldering gun with min 30 watts and unsolder each esc board. Ones u found the esc board which short circuited, replace it.
Had same issue before so i know lol

The DJI assistant isn't going to recognize it if it can't be powered up.

If all 4 ESCs have been desoldered and unplugged at the same time and it still will not power up, you can try unpluging everything, except the 2 pin battery connector. Unplug and desolder the ESCs, so all you have is the main board and battery connections in there, the 2 power wires and the 2 pin connection. If the battery still will not power up, then the issue is on the main board where you have the option of trying to track that problem down, or spending $70 or so and just replacing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers