Phantom 2 converting back to original remote

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.

I have a phantom 2 which I upgraded with a Futaba remote and LightBridge 2 years ago.

Now, I'm trying to downgrade it back to stock.

In the bird I put back on the board with antenna's that came stock, and unplugged the cables and the LB transmitter.

Have tried the pairing of the remote and bird, but to no avail, the original remote is not controlling the bird.

Any advise welcome.

Thank you.

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.

I have a phantom 2 which I upgraded with a Futaba remote and LightBridge 2 years ago.

Now, I'm trying to downgrade it back to stock.

In the bird I put back on the board with antenna's that came stock, and unplugged the cables and the LB transmitter.

Have tried the pairing of the remote and bird, but to no avail, the original remote is not controlling the bird.

Any advise welcome.

Thank you.

When you removed the 2.4GHz receiver to install the futaba you also removed X 2 & 3 from the Naza module and they have to be replaced in the correct order in order to bind the controller. See attached photo.
IMG_3615.jpg

Yes, Yes I did reinstall that board and those 2 cables, they are hooked up properly. Nice pic, thanks.

Yes, Yes I did reinstall that board and those 2 cables, they are hooked up properly. Nice pic, thanks.

So if everything is installed correctly then what is the problem? Are you using the correct procedure for binding the controller and P2??

Hi Jason,

That is my question. I'm wondering if, when I installed the Futaba controller I made some other change somewhere that I'm not remembering...

The controller works when hooked up to the computer and software, lets me calibrate it.

Hi Jason,

That is my question. I'm wondering if, when I installed the Futaba controller I made some other change somewhere that I'm not remembering...

The controller works when hooked up to the computer and software, lets me calibrate it.

Being able to calibrate the the controller has nothing to to do with being able bind it to the P2. When the P2 is powered up the receiver LED is red and when you power up the controller the LED turns green but it doesn't mean the two are paired together. Now with both units powered up and the LED is green hold down the receivers button and release when it flashes red. If the receiver LED is not green when both units are powered up then you have a problem with either one that must be resolved. Which remote are you using the original is DJ6 and the new one is NDJ6 which the tilt wheel on the upper left corner of the remote and lipo battery inside.

Here are 2 pics of the phantom 2 setup

View media item 1417View media item 1416

Sorry it seems I do not permission to view the two photos you sent. If those photos are in a file on your computer use the Upload a File button to load those files just like I did above.

I'm aware that the remote working has nothing to do with the pairing. I was mentioning it as a fact that the remote does work and the software recognize it and can calibrate it. Process of elimination.

I have the older one, original remote that came with it. Gimble control is the lever on the lower back side.

I had to create an album to post pics, When I try to just insert a pic on this site, it ask for a URL.

I'm going to try and make my album public.

Now, I do not get green, no GPS lock. When you say " down the receivers button" which button is that? The slide button that powers it on?

I have gone thru the pairing process 20 times, 3 different ways all according to DJI instructions.

Thank you.

When I click on the picture icon to insert image, it wants a URL

When I click on the camera icon, it says media gallery embed (What I did b/4)

When I click on the yellow thing, it says insert file tags, and they show up full size outta frame, like the latest post.

Maybe now you can see them?

Thanks.

I'm aware that the remote working has nothing to do with the pairing. I was mentioning it as a fact that the remote does work and the software recognize it and can calibrate it. Process of elimination.

I have the older one, original remote that came with it. Gimble control is the lever on the lower back side.

I had to create an album to post pics, When I try to just insert a pic on this site, it ask for a URL.

I'm going to try and make my album public.

Now, I do not get green, no GPS lock. When you say " down the receivers button" which button is that? The slide button that powers it on?

I have gone thru the pairing process 20 times, 3 different ways all according to DJI instructions.

Thank you.

I'm going to give a phone number in your PM envelope next to your screen name you'll see a red # 1 open the envelope.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic