Phantom 2 complete set up wanted

Reaction score
Looking for a complete Phantom 2 package for sale, do not need a Go Pro Camera, already have two. Price negotiable depending on condition, must include photo's of unit, must be within the US, no outside sales of the US.

Looking for a complete Phantom 2 package for sale, do not need a Go Pro Camera, already have two. Price negotiable depending on condition, must include photo's of unit, must be within the US, no outside sales of the US.
I have one, but holding onto it for some crazy reason...starting a museum?

I also have what you seek - a P2V - and could be talked into parting with it. PM me and we can talk if you are still interested.

I have complete setup with 2 controllers and 4 to 5 batteries tons of accessories and case club case with wheels. Will sell for $1100.00 US. Phanton 4 Pro + V2 with under 10 hours and never crashed. Contact me at [email protected] if interested and I will send photos. I am in Bryn Mawr, PA

Are you still looking for one?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.