PHANTOM 2 COMPLETE SET-UP, BRAND NEW......

Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling my complete new Dji Phantom 2 with Zenmuse h3-2d gimbal, set-up. Pardon if I don't write items correctly, as everything is in the box or pulled out to put in new Go Professional Case. I really thought of trying out this new hobby, but my priorities shifted. Below is a list of what I have and will sell as complete package. Please don't ask me to break up kit. I have new Phantom 2 with Zenmuse h3-2d gimbal, 3-additional (TOTAL OF 3) DJI batteries, NEW! DJI-Phantom 2 Case XB-DJI-P2, DJI iOSD Mini On Screen Display, Black Pearl 7" HD LCD Screen FPV Diversity Rx 5.8GHz 32CH slim design with battery, 12V power supply for Black Pearl. Battery charger PSU wall adapter, Immersion 5.8Ghz 600mW, Fat Shark 5.8GHz 250mW, Black Pearl FPV LCD additional extended run time battery 1.5hrs, Plug and Play Cable: DJI Phantom 2 to iOSD Mini and Fat Shark/ImmersionRC Transmitter, SPM Neck Strap For Receiver, 1 x Blackhawk Micro 5.8 GHz 9 dBi set with Nimrod RHCP set for the tx and rx and i also ordered an additional 1 x Single Nimrod FPV 5.8GHz ( RHCP) for the additional antenna on the Black Pearl Receiver. New Go Pro Hero 3+Silver, new in box. Rave Creative Ltd, fpv - dji monitor mount - white Item# fpv01w. I live in West New York, New Jersey and can be seen here. If you would like to speak to me, you can reach me at 201-725-7239. I will try to post pictures in the next few days. Asking $1850 * shipping or make me honest offer. Can ship with Phantom2 in Go Professional Case, and other items in separate box. You can e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks

P.S Finally have a link to pictures, hope it works......Thanks for the patience...Please copy and paste link...Thanks
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sli8u1wcssd6 ... hy4azNoxLa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers