Phantom 2 case

Reaction score
I have my phantom on order, it should be here next week. I want to get a good case to tote it around since it is not a cheap piece of equipment. What is a decent one and where should I get it from. I'm looking for one that I can keep the prop guards on when in the case.
Thanks in advance. Tony.

Re: Phantom 2 case

I have the Go professional case for my P1 yes its about $200 but it is a really nice case lots of room for everything I just ordered one for my P2 . Yea you can make one on the cheap but thats what it is cheap was not worth the time to me and you will not end up with a worry free case everything I got tied up into my P1 (around $1200) I want everything safe for travel .
GL !

Not really sure why most of us would need much more than this case. This case is obviously not as stout as a Pelican, or similar thick roto-molded case. But, it DOES have a pressure relief valve near the handle to prevent pressurization issues with aircraft travel. It also utilizes rubber gaskets (o-rings) around the sealing surface of the lid.

$45 bucks, US. I'll be purchasing one of these for my new bird tonight probably.

DURATOOL Black Weatherproof Tool Box - 22 1/2" x 16 1/2" x 8 1/2" (O.D.)
http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/DURATOOL-22-14355-/22-14355

GundoLarry said:
Not really sure why most of us would need much more than this case. This case is obviously not as stout as a Pelican, or similar thick roto-molded case. But, it DOES have a pressure relief valve near the handle to prevent pressurization issues with aircraft travel. It also utilizes rubber gaskets (o-rings) around the sealing surface of the lid.

$45 bucks, US. I'll be purchasing one of these for my new bird tonight probably.

DURATOOL Black Weatherproof Tool Box - 22 1/2" x 16 1/2" x 8 1/2" (O.D.)
http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/DURATOOL-22-14355-/22-14355

Estimated ship date is may 18???

Just ordered mine. Hopefully it's as nice as I'm thinking.
4eda9yvy.jpg

Well after I ordered it. It was shipped using FedEx 2 day shipping.
Here are some pictures of how I have it setup. I apologize if the pictures appear large. Not sure how to resize.

agehetaz.jpg
y5ugupy9.jpg
qaty2emy.jpg

urahysav.jpg
nydare4a.jpg
e7ejema4.jpg
8e6emuta.jpg

And yes I have a wind meter. For 10$ I'd rather know how the wind is before I fly.
uzy3y6yp.jpg
6etuze7e.jpg

Hopefully this help some people make a decision. My overall view is the case is really well made, air tight so when flying you have to take the gasket out. Handles and latches seem to be very well made. I've not owned any other cases so I can't compare but if I had to I would definitely purchase another one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20