Phantom 1

Reaction score
Phantom 1 with one battery. Flew onto my property and nobody has claimed it. Best offer over $50. Dallas area.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

take paypal and ship it

Seems fine, but I don't have a controller or battery charger to ops check

Just curious as to what you got for it or if you had sold it. Reason I ask I that I am in the dfw area and if it is reasonable I will take it off your hands

I'm in the McKinney area. Could send some pics late tonight

Any chance you still have it for sale? I would be willing to offer $125.00 plus shipping to California. Thanks for your consideration.

Still available. Aircraft and battery, no remote or charger.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello, I'm a bit confused here, are you sure your serious about selling this thing? After seeing the thread started nearly 3 weeks ago, seeing that over 400 people have viewed it and seeing responses and offers already made, from including myself, all you seem to keep doing is say its "still available" and say nothing about the offers made or make counter offers as to what you want for it. Anyway, if your really looking to sell it, some of us are ready & willing, but you may want to communicate a bit better with the interested parties to work out a deal. Wish you the best with your sale.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm a bit confused here, are you sure serious about selling this thing? After seeing the thread started nearly 3 weeks ago, seeing that over 400 people have viewed it and seeing responses and offers already made, from including myself, all you seem to keep doing is say its "still available" and say nothing about the offers made or make counter offers as to what you want for it. Anyway, if your really looking to sell it, some of us are ready & willing, but you may want to communicate a bit better with the interested parties to work out a deal. Wish you the best with your sale.
I know what's the problem

Hello, I'm a bit confused here, are you sure serious about selling this thing? After seeing the thread started nearly 3 weeks ago, seeing that over 400 people have viewed it and seeing responses and offers already made, from including myself, all you seem to keep doing is say its "still available" and say nothing about the offers made or make counter offers as to what you want for it. Anyway, if your really looking to sell it, some of us are ready & willing, but you may want to communicate a bit better with the interested parties to work out a deal. Wish you the best with your sale.

Add me to the list of interested parties that have offered and are ready to pay. :cool:

Some one offered 125 for it wtf better sell it dude a new p3s is only499 that less then 375 difference after you buy a remote cam and few batts could of had a 3

Reactions: GMayberry
Any chance you still have it for sale? I would be willing to offer $125.00 plus shipping to California. Thanks for your consideration.
that's quite an offer for something without even a picture
hopefully it landed safely

I wonder if a small fee in the form of a donation to the site to list items if you have been a member for less than a month or have less than 20 posts would be a good idea to stop people from doing this? Seems unfair top people who reply to the ads.
Plus it would benefit the site.

Just my 2 cents

I wonder if a small fee in the form of a donation to the site to list items if you have been a member for less than a month or have less than 20 posts would be a good idea to stop people from doing this? Seems unfair top people who reply to the ads.
Plus it would benefit the site.

Just my 2 cents

Well, I am new to the forum myself and do have an item listed for sale. I don't object to paying a fee to list, however, not every seller is like this guy who listed this item for sale stringing potential buyers along waiting for a response. I assume most of the sellers under classifieds, including myself are the real deal. I guess we all missed out on this one. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.