Phantom 1 Tx not working

Reaction score
Phantom 1 tx not responding after taking apart and adding tilt leveR. veri upgrade board/receiver/h3-2d all updtd..when i load up naza assistant 2.20 it recognizes the receiver..shows mode failsafe...sticks indicator are black and all the way to right..veri tx switch in GPS..receiver type set to d-bus..i made sure tx is bind to the receiver..calibrated tx..Desperately seeking help..

To be clear, your TX does fully power on (indicated by the red light)? I know tha the potentiometer that you connected your tilt lever to is very sensitive and can blow the fuse of the TX.

If it still powers on, perhaps set the TX to PPM rather than DBus to see if it connects that way.

Best of luck

Lukevia said:
To be clear, your TX does fully power on (indicated by the red light)? I know tha the potentiometer that you connected your tilt lever to is very sensitive and can blow the fuse of the TX.

If it still powers on, perhaps set the TX to PPM rather than DBus to see if it connects that way.

Best of luck

Yes the tx fully powers on..Whn i turn off tx the red light in battery compart lights up so im assuming the recv and tx are linking..Could it be wrong connection?

To touch on what Lukevia wrote, did you check by switching the TX to PPM as opposed to DBus. I had this issue with mine after updating the NAZA software.

The easy way to check for sure is to count the antenna leads coming out of the body, if there's one, you have an older model which is PPM, if there is 2 you have DBus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav