Phantom 1 replacement bodies

Reaction score
I'm kinda desperate! I would really like to find a source of reasonably priced replacement bodies for my Phantom 1. YES, I still love to fly my Phantom 1, as limited as it may be!

I can buy a body for a Phantom 2, 3 and 4 for under $20 on ebay, but the only Phantom 1 bodies I found are on Amazon and they are asking $89 for one. That is a bit pricey since the other Phantom bodies are selling in the teens. And I am on a very fixed income, but I love flying drones. i bought my Phantom 1 used and not working by the way! I could never afford one new!

Any and all help would be appreciated.

AND if anybody has an old Phantom 1 that is not horribly cracked, I might be interested in buying that.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Well at $89.00 and you like the P1........looks like you better grab one UP...when things become older..who ever holds on to them..asks for a premium price !..and they most usually get it..Good Luck to you maybe in finding a good used one here.

Do you simply need a spare body OR do you have damage or cracks in the one that you have now !

DJI Phantom 1 Parts - HeliPal

DJI Phantom 1 Parts & Accessories

Above a few leads for you.....Hope it helps !

Last edited:
Reactions: Stony99
I have two of the original Phantoms, first one was 700 bucks, bought extra parts at the time. Luckily found a second new one on ebay for 184 bucks. Built my own quad, and plan on using Phantom parts for future quads, no more buy it and it becomes obsolete within a year. Build your own and you can use any parts you want. Frame kits from China are heap as are motors and esc.

Reactions: forsh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik