Phantom 1 & new Tx

Reaction score
Hi all - although I have a Mavic pro, i am looking to get my Phantom 1 back in use too. I have managed to get a replacement Tx for it, as one of the stick gimbals on the original unit failed (Bought the Phantom in 2013).
I can confirm that I have bound the new Tx to the receiver ok, I've done the Tx stick centering etc ok, the green flashing lights are coming on in the correct sequence, but cornering the two Tx sticks fails to start the motors.
I should add that when the original Tx failed, I substituted the rx with a Futaba one, along with a Futaba Tx and all worked well, but as I got a replacement DJI Tx cheaply, I want to use the original system set-up again.
Any feedback on what the possible problem is would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi all - although I have a Mavic pro, i am looking to get my Phantom 1 back in use too. I have managed to get a replacement Tx for it, as one of the stick gimbals on the original unit failed (Bought the Phantom in 2013).
I can confirm that I have bound the new Tx to the receiver ok, I've done the Tx stick centering etc ok, the green flashing lights are coming on in the correct sequence, but cornering the two Tx sticks fails to start the motors.
I should add that when the original Tx failed, I substituted the rx with a Futaba one, along with a Futaba Tx and all worked well, but as I got a replacement DJI Tx cheaply, I want to use the original system set-up again.
Any feedback on what the possible problem is would be appreciated.
Thanks

Did you buy the correct TX board ? There are 2.4 and 5.8 versions

Hi- i'm assuming as the new tx is binding to the aircraft rx, it must be correct! The aircraft rx is still the original.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic