Phantom 1.1.1 will not connect to computer

Reaction score
Just dusted my 1.1.1 off and tried to connect it to my computer. I have a newly built PC so I downloaded the Windows drivers and NAZA software from DJI. Hooked the Phantom to USB, turned the receiver on and plugged in the battery. Went through the Windows driver setup just fine but now I keep getting a Windows error saying USB device not recognized.
I looked in the device manager and do not see any errors under USB Controllers. I uninstalled the driver, restarted and repeated the above steps to no avail. Any ideas on what I should do?

Just dusted my 1.1.1 off and tried to connect it to my computer. I have a newly built PC so I downloaded the Windows drivers and NAZA software from DJI. Hooked the Phantom to USB, turned the receiver on and plugged in the battery. Went through the Windows driver setup just fine but now I keep getting a Windows error saying USB device not recognized.
I looked in the device manager and do not see any errors under USB Controllers. I uninstalled the driver, restarted and repeated the above steps to no avail. Any ideas on what I should do?
set the date on your computer back to 2015 that's what I had to do the download it again

Just tried, no luck. As soon as I power the Phantom on I get the Windows error USB device not recognized

In the discussion forum follow my post on Windows 10. It will fix your problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers