Phantom 1.1.1 Waypoint flying.

Reaction score
Hey guys: I am going to get a flytrex Live 3G kit for my phantom, i know it does not do waypoint flying, what is needed to acheive this? I would assume i might need a Bluetooth Data link kit? Not sure on this. Some ideas from you experts would be great.

You could look into adapting Ground Station to it. It is not officially supported on the P1 but it has been done. - Phantom 1.1.1 upgradable to fly GS? | DJI Phantom Forum
The iOS app is broken for iOS 9.x.x so if your using an iPad that is past 8.4.1 you better look a the PC version. Old packaging bundled then together, newer packaging they are separate.

Yea i have looked into that the problem is i have an android phone and tablet i checked with dji they dont have anything in the groundstation for android systems.

Hey LuvMyTJ if i get a windows 8 or 10 tablet whichever i get, will groundsation work with the program on the tablet for PC?

Ok next question i have the phantom 1.1.1 with naza m v2 controller were do i get the hardware to run this. I assume i neede a data link kit to acheive waypoint flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers