Phantom 1.1.1 not conecting to PC

Reaction score
Hey guys: I just tried connecting my phantom 1.1.1 to my pc with windows 10, it says it cant recognize that last USB device connected, which is my phantom. I have the latest DJI assistant software installed and the DJI win driver also installed, did it a few times. The PC still wont recogize my phantom so i can check out the settings in the NAZA M Assistant. The last time i connected my drone was when i had windows 8, looks like something with windows 10 wont work.

Any ideas let me know.

Never mind guys: I found some info on this site and it worked, its now being recognized by my PC.

It can be a pain sometimes. I have one computer that flat refused to EVER connect.....tried a different computer and it connected right away.

Ya i agree it took me a few hours to get it fixed. I eventually had to hook up the drone via the usb cable and reinstall the dji drivers.

Good job. It's really nice when you have it connected and when you open the Assistant it goes right past the SKIP all by itself :)

I LOVE my P1 v1.1.1

Any step by step cause I'm having this issue now with phantom 1. Naza 2.40. Updated drivers, windows 10 and can't connect it to naza assistant. Please help

Any step by step cause I'm having this issue now with phantom 1. Naza 2.40. Updated drivers, windows 10 and can't connect it to naza assistant. Please help

The last NAZA version you download from DJI site in Phantom 1 area is the version 2.2. I have it installed on my Windows 10 laptop and it works fine. I never upgrade it to V 2.4, even if it is asked for every time I use the program.

Hmm can you post link of where you got download. I installed 2.20 few times with driver but no luck. Unless my 2.20 was for phantom 2 but I doubt it. It was working when I linked it last. I redid my laptop and now nothing. I don't know what I'm doing different then last time. I'm glad I hear the usb connection sound which reassures me it's not usb plug

Hmm can you post link of where you got download. I installed 2.20 few times with driver but no luck. Unless my 2.20 was for phantom 2 but I doubt it. It was working when I linked it last. I redid my laptop and now nothing. I don't know what I'm doing different then last time. I'm glad I hear the usb connection sound which reassures me it's not usb plug
It seems DJI cancel the download page for the Phantom 1 (very bad policy!!!!!).
I have the driver and Naza 2.2 I downloaded 8 months ago, but this forum does not allow me the upload of .exe files. If you want, send your e-mail to my e-mail [email protected] and I will send to you.

Reactions: kjar211
What i did was take the usb cable hook it up to the phantom plug it into my pc then installed the drivers and Naza 2.2. It worked for me and i also have windows 10. Try it let me know

I also had the drivers and naza 2.2 still dowloaded on my pc from months ago.

What i did was take the usb cable hook it up to the phantom plug it into my pc then installed the drivers and Naza 2.2. It worked for me and i also have windows 10. Try it let me know
Ok trying now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.