Phantom 1.1.1 flashing yellow rapidly

Reaction score
Hey there, newbie here. Hoping to get help from you pros. I'm very new at this.
About 6 months ago My phantom 1.1.1 had unexpected fall into the pool. I disconnected the battery and took the top shell off and blew it with my air compressor. Let it sit out in the sun for 2 days. I travel a lot for work and now trying to see if I can get this thing back in the air.
So far I've only 3 motors working. So I'll need to replace one.
I'm also having an issue with the yellow light flashing rapidly. I've researched all day online and still can't figure it out. So now I'm here.
I've calibrated the remote. The led light in the battery compartment is solid green as well as the light on the remote. It does have the latest update that I did about a week ago.
When I connect to the my laptop with the naza-m v2 software I get no response when I'm trying to calibrate the RC. What's funny is I do get a response when I'm on RC System Assistant 1.2 software version but not on the Naza.
Totally lost and have no idea what to try next. That's if there is anything. I'd greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Sounds like your transmitter is not bound to the receiver or perhaps the receiver is bad. Make sure you have the receiver wires plugged into the correct ports on the NAZA.

Sounds like your transmitter is not bound to the receiver or perhaps the receiver is bad. Make sure you have the receiver wires plugged into the correct ports on the NAZA.
Yes I must have. Just found a pic on here showing the correct ports. Powered up the phantom and went through normal flashing but now it's flashing red 3x or so with a break In between each set of red flashes. Getting somewhere I guess.

I did the same thing Marshal crashed into salt water bay, have some awesome footage of it just sickening... But yeah fried two ESC's.. Powers up flashing yellow no connection with transmitter.. Tried rebind no luck?

Gonna try new receiver..but that's just the start don't know what else is damaged..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik