phamton 4 pro obsidian

Reaction score
hello
I am new and French
I am waiting for my P4 pro; What must I verify on my Drone ?
firmware of P4 and Application DJI GO , I must to have the last ?
thank you for your help

salinois

ps: sorry for my english

hello
I am new and French
I am waiting for my P4 pro; What must I verify on my Drone ?
firmware of P4 and Application DJI GO , I must to have the last ?
thank you for your help

salinois

ps: sorry for my english
Hi salinois and welcome!

No - don't update anything until you have flown it as it was delivered - or you won't know if anything you have updated has caused a problem.

So read and follow any pre-flight instructions in the manual carefully (of course), visually inspect all items for any possible damage or defects before flying and then charge everything up and fly ... but carefully at first.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/20171017/Phantom_4_Pro_Pro_Plus_User_Manual_EN.pdf

DJI Phantom 4 Pro – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Good luck!

Last edited:
hi
which version of dji go4 must I do ? on IOS (ipad pro ) and Android (motorola G3 ) ?
thank you
Tomorow, I go to take my P4 Pro Obsidian

Salinois

hi
which version of dji go4 must I do ? on IOS (ipad pro ) and Android (motorola G3 ) ?
thank you
Tomorow, I go to take my P4 Pro Obsidian

Salinois
If you have an iPad Pro that fits the clips (9.7 or 10.5" screen) I recommend using that. There is only one version of iOS GO4 app available in the app store. Use that with the existing firmware in the drone to get started. Ignore the prompts to upgrade before you fly.

Here's are some things to check when you get your P4P to insure you have a good craft upon receipt.

Can I do sign up on application DJI GO before to have the P4 pro ?
salinois
It is better to go sign up for a user account in the DJI website than in DJI go4. You can do this now while waiting for your P4PO. The P4PO is shipped with firmware v1.4.0703. The new version with panoramic mode is v1.5.0300.

I made one when I purchased through DJI then when the P4A came all I had to do was sign in with email and password. So I don't know what all you have to put in if you don't already have an account with them.

hi
Saturday, my Drone took off
it was first time, beginner mode, good movies.
but it was cold.
Can I put a movie on this Forum ?

bye
Salinois

It's always nice when a poster follows up with another report...

Looks OK to me, and for connoisseurs of muddy tracks and ploughed fields - I guess you weren't using 'follow me' though... :)

Keep practising - as you say, 'It will come'....

Well done!

yes I just use follow me at the end, is there a function where the drone is in front and follows the object behind the camera?
thank you

yes I just use follow me at the end, is there a function where the drone is in front and follows the object behind the camera?
thank you
Sorry - but I don't know because I don't use it... But maybe others here will help you...

hello, I came back to the forum;
I still do not upgrade the firmware of my drone, I'm still in V01.04.0703; should I do it, some people in France say that I have to do it so as not to be too late in the versions (for the guarantee), knowing that if I do, there will be places where I could not take off, currently I just have a message that warns me to pay attention but I can take off.
What do you say about it?
thank you for your help

Salinois

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4