ph3 adv battery damage

Reaction score
hey guys!
I have one damaged battery and i own 2 of them. One came with the drone and i've ordedred later additional one at some other store as i bought the drone. is there any way i can tell which battery is which? Can the store tell which battery isnt their?
I dont have the packaging of the additional battery anymore and both of the batteries have almost the same number of cycles....

Without going to look at mine. I thought the have serial numbers.
I know healthy drones shows a serial number for mine. Must have read it from a log I sent.

hey guys!
I have one damaged battery and i own 2 of them. One came with the drone and i've ordedred later additional one at some other store as i bought the drone. is there any way i can tell which battery is which? Can the store tell which battery isnt their?
I dont have the packaging of the additional battery anymore and both of the batteries have almost the same number of cycles....
If you still have the box, it should have serial number for craft, battery, controller, match it with the failed one and you can check it out.
When you say from a different store, it is not DJI branded (I mean battery)?
If yes, both should be covered and contact DJI with the serial number of the battery which is not working.

Last edited:
This is why it is a good practice to label your batteries if you own multiple.
They should be labeled by date of purchase and or time of first service.

You can definitely identify using healthy drones if you know which flight was used with first battery and so..

Reactions: Raja777m
thanks for the answers guys. both my batteries are original. I remember my first flight was made with the battery that came with drone so i uploaded my flight log to healthydrones and found out the additional battery is the case :).

Reactions: Raja777m

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub