Ph3 4K - Unable to link my remote to app

Reaction score
I have an issue where the drone, remote and app will not link.
I have the most up to date firmware for the app. I’m connect the app to the drone via WiFi, the remote is on and I go to the app under remote and go to link remote controller and the remote light goes blue flashing and the count down on the app but nothing from the drone. There is a hole on the side of the vision box behind the gimbal. Apparently you push a thin screwdriver in and it connects - but it don’t. I have unscrewed the vision box to see the switch is meant to push and there isn’t one so I have no idea what to do - this is about 1/2 a year now ☹️

I have unscrewed the vision box to see the switch is meant to push and there isn’t one so I have no idea what to do - this is about 1/2 a year now ☹️
Welcome to the forum!

Quality is suspect at times, and we've also seen several posts about components, connectors and buttons (such as link button) falling off of the main board. Some have found their link button loose inside while others have not found it at all and may never have had one.

Several people have replaced the missing link button themselves using a part such as this one which has been available in the past via a few sources such as Amazon and eBay.
At least one guy that I recall was able to short the contacts on the board itself to initiate a "link" state on the AC.

Reactions: JoBe
Welcome to the forum!

Quality is suspect at times, and we've also seen several posts about components, connectors and buttons (such as link button) falling off of the main board. Some have found their link button loose inside while others have not found it at all and may never have had one.

Several people have replaced the missing link button themselves using a part such as this one which has been available in the past via a few sources such as Amazon and eBay.
At least one guy that I recall was able to short the contacts on the board itself to initiate a "link" state on the AC.

Thanks for your reply OSO,
Where would I find the information on where to either put the switch and / or where to short the board to initiate ‘link’ state.
It is so frustrating [emoji51]

Reactions: caneschi1
Thanks for your reply OSO,
Where would I find the information on where to either put the switch and / or where to short the board to initiate ‘link’ state.
It is so frustrating [emoji51]
i searcha nd found this: P3 Standard Mother Board Pairing Button

looks like you can short the two closest together on either side and hold that for a few secs to get link started. ymmv and try at your own risk!
hopefully @Oso or @Fly Dawg know more

That’s great info. I’m away from home but travel back tomorrow. I have this light on the underside but never thought it would be a push button but eager to get home and test the theory to see what happens - Cheers

Update: under the p3 is a random RED light. This RED light is the SYNC button to link the controller to. Now if they had put a clue in the manual it would have saved time !!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20