PH 4 POI How To get it Moving?

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to set the POI. I set multi flight mode to 'on', then I go all the way to setting the return to home altitude at '30'. Then I can't go on to get the darn thing to circle the point of interest! How do we get it to start moving around the POI?

Can someone tell me how to set the POI. I set multi flight mode to 'on', then I go all the way to setting the return to home altitude at '30'. Then I can't go on to get the darn thing to circle the point of interest! How do we get it to start moving around the POI?
Try this if you haven't already?

Haven't tried it yet but Active tracking yea :)

Well, you have to hit that icon on the left, which opens all the various modes, is that what your trying to get too? Because your talking about two separate things, one is settings, the other is modes?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here's a video of POI =) Made it just today. But I think you have figured it out already ;)

You have to really pay attention to what the app is telling you, I did this for the first time yesterday and it just sat there, but then realized the app was telling me to fly away from the center point, that decides how big the radius is

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Drone Master

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik