Ph 3 pro to tow glider plane?

Reaction score
Hi all, Happy NY

Have any of you heard such an exercise? I want to tow a glider plane with Ph3 pro to the air.
Do you think it is possible?

Yea, about 2.5 years ago.

Not me and was a P2.

The Phantom was not designed to tow heavy objects. This will likely end in a crash.

Just sooooo many ways trying that could go wrong!

People are not supposed to jump out of perfectly good airplanes either, but I have seen it! :cool:
You are assuming they were good airplanes the government owned. I really liked jumping at night. "I must be getting near the ...., thunk. Hey I'm down."

Hi all, Happy NY

Have any of you heard such an exercise? I want to tow a glider plane with Ph3 pro to the air.
Do you think it is possible?

When you release the tow rope, it could snap up and wind into your props. If glider hasn't developed lift yet, you can even take it out on the way through it.
That video is probably a foam delta wing, not a glider.
I know it wouldn't lift my antares 2.5 m glider. The das sloopen thing it might. But the release is not worth the risk. Glider is high lift, prop wash is going to push air over wing with unpredictable results.

But it wouldn't be towing, it would be slinging under it. with lots of money to practice, you could transition into forward flight till glider has lift, and then really tow it. but glider will want to climb over drone, and then the tow line thing again.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik