Ph 2 or controller will not connect to my PC

Reaction score
I am trying to connect my Ph 2 to my PC to initiate HL CL and Atti modes but they wont talk to each other! I've downloaded all the relevant drivers and assistant software but still nothing. This is the first time I have tried to connect to a PC since I bought it. Please help as I think I have now tried everything :( and am feeling a bit dumb now! Thanks.

The driver I've downloaded is DJI Product\DJI driver2.02 and the NAZAM 2.20 Installer on my PC all connected to the Main Controller by USB. I've followed the instructions from the DJI website and many more including good old YouTube, still nothing.

Just to make sure all the bases are covered properly, can you list exactly what software you downloaded/installed and which you have running when you try to connect the Phantom or controller? And are you connecting them to a PC with a USB cable?

The manual gives detailed instructions on how to connect and update, you can download the latest version from the DJI website while you are checking that you have all the latest versions of the drivers.

The driver I've downloaded is DJI Product\DJI driver2.02 and the NAZAM M 2.20 Installer on my PC all connected to the Main Controller by USB. I've followed the instructions from the DJI website and many more including good old YouTube, still nothing.

I have the RC Assistant 1.1 the Phantom Assistant 3.0 and the Naza M V2 assistant. The main controller does "talk to the RC assistant when plugged in with a USB. The Phantom and the other 2 Assistants do not detect either the main controller or the phantom.

I have managed a firmware update to the main controller and it was successful.

Redifredigopro said:
The driver I've downloaded is DJI Product\DJI driver2.02 and the NAZAM M 2.20 Installer on my PC all connected to the Main Controller by USB. I've followed the instructions from the DJI website and many more including good old YouTube, still nothing.

Sounds like you grabbed the Assistant software for the NAZA/P1 not the P2.

You'll need the Phantom 2 Assistant Software on this page: http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

Make sure you don't have the NAZA 2.20 Assistant running on your PC when you run the P2 Assistant.

Also, are you hitting "skip" on the Assistant loading screen? If you were, don't.

From looking at the DJI download page you need 3 programs.
Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.2
Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.1
DJI WIN Driver Installer

You do not need the Naza program as its built into the PH2 assistant.
You are on the wrong version of PH2, you need 3.2 not 3.0

With the correct drivers all should work as per the manual.

Thanks for your help chaps but so far Ph2 still ain't talking to my PC. You mentioned that I shouldn't click on 'skip' when Ph2 assistant opens, which I haven't done now, but nothing else happens am just left with the small opening icon. Ph2 is usb connected, driver downloaded and all the programs are updated versions. Am begining to think something is wrong with my Ph2 or something is wrong with me !! Have you any other suggestions as am running out of patience!

Redifredigopro said:
Thanks for your help chaps but so far Ph2 still ain't talking to my PC. You mentioned that I shouldn't click on 'skip' when Ph2 assistant opens, which I haven't done now, but nothing else happens am just left with the small opening icon. Ph2 is usb connected, driver downloaded and all the programs are updated versions. Am begining to think something is wrong with my Ph2 or something is wrong with me !! Have you any other suggestions as am running out of patience!

STOP ! Ive just had one more go at it and all is fine and dandy ! :lol: All upgraded and Naza enabled looking forward to my first attitude flight! Thanks again for your help chaps and happy flying ! :cool:

Redifredigopro said:
Redifredigopro said:

STOP ! Ive just had one more go at it and all is fine and dandy ! :lol: All upgraded and Naza enabled looking forward to my first attitude flight! Thanks again for your help chaps and happy flying ! :cool:

What was your solution? I'm having the same problem

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20