Pet search

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and looking if anyone near Concord NH would be interested to see if a Drone could be used to search for a lost dog?

Congrats!! I didn't see this thread earlier or I would have pointed you to:

SWARM-Critters
Search
With
Aerial
RC (remote Control)
MultiRotor

That is great to hear Tom. And I agree with you, I think drones would be great for canvasing neighborhoods looking for pups!

My wife is very active with some of the dog rescue groups in my area and was thinking the same thing... next time there's a lost dog getting the Phantom up in the air!

I think it would be incredibly valuable, much better coverage than in a car in far less time, your view isn't obstructed by shrubs, trees, etc like it would be from a car on the road. Only limiting factor is of course battery life.

Reactions: AllDubyas
My wife is very active with some of the dog rescue groups in my area and was thinking the same thing... next time there's a lost dog getting the Phantom up in the air!

I think it would be incredibly valuable, much better coverage than in a car in far less time, your view isn't obstructed by shrubs, trees, etc like it would be from a car on the road. Only limiting factor is of course battery life.

Keep in mind you'll still need Part 107 (Remote Operator's Credentials) as this is well outside of hobby/recreational use.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20