Personally Written Owners Manual

P

Phantom 3 Pro Greg

I stumbled onto a thread last night that had a link to a pdf file of an owners manual that someone shared. It appears that the individual wrote it based on his/her own experiences and not by DJI. Can anyone tell me what that thread was or a link to that manual?

Reactions: Itay
Now how do I get a .pdf version of it and not a "DropBox" version?

Dropbox.png

msinger...on page 23 and 24, it talks about IMU calibration. I selected "Check IMU" on my unit, it came back and said it did NOT need calibration. I ignored that, selected "IMU Calibration" and waited for over 20 minutes. Nothing happened. Turned off the A/C, the DJIGO app and the R/C. Turned it back on, selected :Check IMU", it came back again, saying I didn't need to calibrate the IMU. Great, so my MOD number for the compass is running at +/_ 1840, and the manual says it should be somewhere around 1500. Should I be worried?

The compass mod has nothing to do with the IMU calibration. 1500 (give or take 20) is the usual mod number for the Phantom 3. Check it outside in an area where there are no metal objects. If it's still reading that high, then try calibrating the compass.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie