Persistant Error 26

Reaction score
I like to check my Phantom with the NAZA Assistant every week or two. Everything usually checks out as OK. But, if I run an advanced calibration, just to be safe, I will get an Error 26 warning. I then do the advanced calibration and the error message disappears.

Because the Phantom seems to fly OK, I'm not sure if this Error 26 is a false alarm or if, in fact, something is a bit haywire? I've had a couple of hard crashes several weeks ago but have flown many times since then without incident (one exception was today, but that's another story).

Do I need to give my NAZA a therapeutic knock?

BruceTS said:
Each time you crash can possibly knock your setting out, so for you doing advanced calibration as a regular routine is a good idea.

Are you questioning my piloting skills and implying that I crash a lot???? In fact, I rarely crash more than once or twice a day, which I assume from watching YouTube videos is quite normal :)

Seriously, however... the Error 26 message pops up between routine advanced calibrations, not just after a crash. And fortunately, after using your flight training suggestions earlier, I now crash much less often.

I think the worse crash I had was hitting a branch about 4 feet off the ground, other than that, I haven't crashed yet. That's with over 100 flights so far. That doesn't include when I set up a very tight course with several inches to spare on each side of my quad, playing thread the needle....hehe

Try not crashing at all for an entire week, that's your new goal!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj