Permanent Storage of Litchi and DJI Go 4 flight logs

Reaction score
I don't see a way to automatically upload my mission/flight logs for Litchi and have them permanently stored, either on the web or on one of my desktops or laptops. What am I missing? Different vendors have partial solutions.

Airdata UAV seems to be the closest. The uploading functions seamlessly, but there are limits on the number of Litchi flights stored and I'm looking for permanence.

Any thoughts on a solution?

Are you saying that the Go 4 app doesn't store flight logs, and sync them to the DJI cloud like the Go app?

No, I'm saying that I don't see a way to have Litchi logs uploaded to a permanent place (either on the web, or to my local desktop/laptop). Sure, Litchi logs (csv files) are kept locally on the iphone, but for professional use, the iphone is not a perfect place for me to keep a permanent log of all my flights.

Oh, ok. Your title mentioned Go4 so I was confused.
If the Litchi logs are stored on your phone, why not copy them occasionally to your computer?
(I'm not a Litchi user)

Oh, ok. Your title mentioned Go4 so I was confused.
If the Litchi logs are stored on your phone, why not copy them occasionally to your computer?
(I'm not a Litchi user)

Ah, my bad, sorry about that, I originally considered a more complicated posting to look for a comprehensive way to have both Litchi logs and DJI logs automatically uploaded, but ultimately trimmed down my posting to ask the simpler question about Litchi flights, but forgot to change the subject.

Yes, I can, and do, copy off my phone to my computer, so archival is covered there, but I also use the more human-readable gui-based benefits of examining reports that a number of vendors' web apps have. The other alternative would be a laptop/desktop app that has the same analysis features that these web apps have.

The pie-in-the-sky would be a solution that handles both Litchi and DJI Go 4 logs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the note, but for business purposes, I need a permanent record. Airdata has paid plans that (among other things) increase the limit on the number of flights saved, but, it's a limit, and logged flights get archived for a bit, and then deleted.

Do you know how to download then to Google Earth or do you need more info than that?

Do you know how to download then to Google Earth or do you need more info than that?

Thanks for the suggestion. I've used the kml files and Google Earth here and there for my work. But I can easily do 10 flights in a day, and because of that, I need a simple way to have each flight/log/file automatically moved to wherever. It's too much work, and prone to error, to manage what's soon to be multiple thousands of flights. Automatic is the first thing that comes to mind, but if I could group-download all the flights from multiple days, that would be acceptable too.

I do save the Litchi-generated csv files onto my Mac (via iTunes). I can do this by just dragging one big folder at a time. I consider these csv files to be the root (or original source) of all the data, which I will use if I ever need to go back to look at the best/most-accurate data. But these files are obviously not great for human consumption.

Now, if there were a desktop-resident app for reviewing and managing these csv file (with a nice gui), that would work.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers