Perfect Day

Reaction score
It’s going to be a great day for flight! It’s going to hit 56 degrees. There isn’t a cloud in the sky. The wind isn’t even registering on the anemometer. I also have the day off!!!

Happy safe flying everyone!!!

Believe me ... the weather conditions are not perfect at the other side of the ocean. :(

weerkaart.jpg

Reactions: Newbieguy
Snow oh that chilly,nice day here again,to busy to fly,must find time,life getting in the way of me adiction,aaaarrrrrgggg :(

Yep @ianzone, I think you are coming down with something. Just look at your post. Too much stress and not enough free time. You are rambling and about to overload. Take the rest of the day off, and maybe tomorrow too. [emoji12]

Yep took advice had half daywent coast ,burned 2 batts on the p4,bit windy,just what the doctor ordered,yes was rambling,gone from living alone to 2 newborns and 2 more adults and it full on,i shall adapt :)

Yep took advice had half daywent coast ,burned 2 batts on the p4,bit windy,just what the doctor ordered,yes was rambling,gone from living alone to 2 newborns and 2 more adults and it full on,i shall adapt :)

Good to hear you got some flying time in. Keep the batteries charged up my friend, there will be many other ‘half-days’ in the near future that you can go and enjoy yourself with the P4. Just take the time and GO! [emoji106]

Raining all day here today. I’m glad I flew a coup of hours yesterday. Strike the hammer while the iron is hot my friends!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl