PC ground station on a windows tablet

Reaction score
Hey I've been looking for anyone who has tried the PC software on a windows tablet. Would it work. It seems it just needs a USB connection to the tablet. Anyone tried it?

Yes many have , if its a true windows 8.1 tablet with usb it would be no different than a desktop,

Some may need an OTG adapter though, a couple dollars at most to buy on Amazon.

Definitely works on a Surface 3 Pro. The only issue I have with the HP Stream 7 is the size of the display, which makes the screen confusing.

I am getting a WinBook TW100 delivered tomorrow for field use. It runs Windows 8.1 with an Intel Atom processor. The 7" is only $75! I went with the 10" for $179 due to it's USB3, HDMI out, etc.

I am getting a WinBook TW100 delivered tomorrow for field use. It runs Windows 8.1 with an Intel Atom processor. The 7" is only $75! I went with the 10" for $179 due to it's USB3, HDMI out, etc.

let me know how you like it , the usb and hdmi make it really flexable

The cheaper 7" model has USB2 and I believe an HDMI but I felt it would be to small a screen to really be productive. I plan to use mine for work tasks while traveling also.

The cheaper 7" model has USB2 and I believe an HDMI but I felt it would be to small a screen to really be productive. I plan to use mine for work tasks while traveling also.

grab a stylus, it makes the keyboard and actions a lot easier if using for any length of time,
I got one with a 15 case at amazon for my 7

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic