Payload capacity?

Reaction score
My friend has a "drone art" idea. She hasn't told me what yet but asked me how much weight can my P3A lift or as she said "dangling off it".
Of course I'll be careful not to wreck the drone.

How many ounces or pounds can it lift?

Well, according to the 427,000 google results you could have searched for, about a kilo. Since you want that figure in pounds or ounces, about 2.2 pounds, or 35 ounces.

Good chance you'll wreck the drone anyway, I'd tell her to get her own and do her own experiments.

But then again, I'm old and grouchy. And experienced.

My friend has a "drone art" idea. She hasn't told me what yet but asked me how much weight can my P3A lift or as she said "dangling off it".
Of course I'll be careful not to wreck the drone.

How many ounces or pounds can it lift?

We've tried all sorts of banner and flag flying of drones for events.

Its really difficult to get them to hang properly ... and then you have the added bit of getting it airborne anyway.

If the 'friend' is expecting a banner to hang ... please note that full size heli's with such have heavy weights to make them straighten out. Without - it just becomes a crazy mess. You see the flag / banner fixed to stiff upright, at bottom is a length and then heavy bob-weight ... flag / banner stream

Best was a stiff board hung close under centre of legs.... but any horizontal movement of the drone caused serious shift of the board.....

Nigel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues