Passed 107 Test Today

Reaction score
Passed my FAA Unmanned Aircraft Pilot test today. Test wasn't easy but I got an 83%. Now to see if I can make money with the Dreauxn. There were several questions on CG and loading, weather, and alcohol/drugs/prescriptions. No Lat/Long and not a lot of sectional chart work. Also, I had 63 questions not 60. A big shout out to RemotePilot101 for their great course. But you will need to study more than that to pass.

Reactions: PhantomMenace65
Passed my FAA Unmanned Aircraft Pilot test today. Test wasn't easy but I got an 83%. Now to see if I can make money with the Dreauxn. There were several questions on CG and loading, weather, and alcohol/drugs/prescriptions. No Lat/Long and not a lot of sectional chart work. Also, I had 63 questions not 60. A big shout out to RemotePilot101 for their great course. But you will need to study more than that to pass.
C
u
i too was a
Congrats!
I also used remote pilot 101 and can't say enough good things about Jason and his company.
They were my only source for study and I passed the test first time with about 30 hrs of using the course Regardless of being able to perform commercial work it was great knowledge to learn and have under my belt,it gives you a better sense of what manned pilots need to contend with and how to apply with drones.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic