parts used P2 P3 P4.

Reaction score
hey guys I have a few parts for the models afore mentioned all used but good condition anyone is encouraged to ask any questions cheers.

hey guys I have a few parts for the models afore mentioned all used but good condition anyone is encouraged to ask any questions cheers.
Do you have the Wi-Fi module for a Phantom 2 to go in the actual drone itself I have the Wi-Fi receiver on the remote for the Wi-Fi

Yes. I have a board. but you will need to flash it. I cant flash it and test unless I have a complete P2V+ its been a few years since I worked on a phantom 2. what I do remember well is if you cant test your work there is no way to know if it will work. if after flashing it doesnt hold on memory what you did the board chip is bricked burned or damaged and cant be used anymore. if you need a new board I have one. I could sell you for 80 USD. it will be shipped from Mexico. I need to receive money for part and shipping cost. if interested let me know. Lonestar.

Last edited:
Hi LONESTAR, I am in need of a working gimbal board for a P3P 4k
Please advise. appreciated thank you.

I would buy all your Phantom 2 parts but I'm in a nursing home and all I get $30 a month on disability all of the parts coming to me would have to be donated

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31