Parts names on drone?

Reaction score
Is there a thread where each part of the drone is named such as yaw arm, gimble, etc... With an arrow pointing to where it is?

Thought this might be handy as I have to admit when I read that a certain part has to be replaced i'm scratching my head thinking "what part is that"

Also it might be cheaper for people to repair the drone themselves if they knew what the damaged part was called and they ordered it. That's why I sent my drone to DJI for repair. Could have done it myself but since I didn't know what the part was called I couldn't order it.

Reactions: yorlik
As far as I know DJI hasn't made any such publication. It would be handy to have though.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Why would they do that! You would then be able to order a specific part you need to actually fix your own product! And then they would loose out on all of that repair cost....

I would look into a third party repair facility that might have collected that info already. I'm my area, we have a place called "drone nerds" and are very helpful. They will give you an estimate and a part cost...might even give you that entire list your looking for...but don't count on it.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Phantom parts.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4