Parting out P3S

Reaction score
Bought new P3A and am parting out my P3S.. It crashed on me when it lost linking. Have camera and gimbal, motors and most of body parts..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How much are you looking to sell it for? do you have pictures of the damaged goods?

Thanks!
The props were the only thing that was damaged. The controller is what is wrong with it. I tried to install mod and it didn't work so I couldn't control it. You can have everything but the battery for $200.00 and I will pay shipping.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here are some pictures of it..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 337
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 345
Reactions: Bailey5
I just sent you pictures of it..
Let me ask my friend tomorrow. He is the one that is looking for one. I wanted to know its condition for him. You could buy another controller on eBay pretty cheap. I bought one for $50 to install the Itelite modification on instead of my original controller which is still under warranty. You could get more for it by buying another controller. Just a suggestion. I will ask my friend tomorrow at work though!

Let me ask my friend tomorrow. He is the one that is looking for one. I wanted to know its condition for him. You could buy another controller on eBay pretty cheap. I bought one for $50 to install the Itelite modification on instead of my original controller which is still under warranty. You could get more for it by buying another controller. Just a suggestion. I will ask my friend tomorrow at work though!

I am not going to buy a controller to resale that too..so, I will sell as is..

is this a phantom 3 advanced or standard?

EDIT. I just saw the name on the front. I see its a standard now.... I saw the box saying advanced on it and second guessed...

Are you sure controller is bad from the mod?
Hate to see you give this away if it was just a bad wifi connection
It should have returned to home with a signal loss if it was set up correctly
I am pretty sure installing the AGTEK Is what caused the signal loss.. The bird is prefect, the props hit some bushes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik