*** PARTING OUT BRAND NEW PHANTOM 4 ***

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm gonna try this out as a test to see if I can make some extra money to help pay the bills since I'm outta work right now. Gonna take reservations on parts for a brand spankin' new P4 I will buy for the sole purpose of parting it out, and will fulfill orders as soon as I've sold 75% of it's value. I will sell parts anywhere from 5-10% less than what they go for new from dji or an authorized dealer. Let me know what parts you need. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm gonna try this out as a test to see if I can make some extra money to help pay the bills since I'm outta work right now. Gonna take reservations on parts for a brand spankin' new P4 I will buy for the sole purpose of parting it out, and will fulfill orders as soon as I've sold 75% of it's value. I will sell parts anywhere from 5-10% less than what they go for new from dji or an authorized dealer. Let me know what parts you need. Thanks!

Probably better to sell a new one fully working.

Probably better to sell a new one fully working.
I think you're missing the idea. The sum of the parts is worth much more than the cost of the complete unit. By parting it out people get discounted parts and he gets money in his pocket for his time and labor disassembling and shipping out.

I think you're missing the idea. The sum of the parts is worth much more than the cost of the complete unit. By parting it out people get discounted parts and he gets money in his pocket for his time and labor disassembling and shipping out.
perhaps, but spending money like this isn't really good especially when you don't have a job. I don't feel you would sell all the parts from the drone, and it will take more time than you probably expect.

What I would do, is look for cheap items in china on ebay and resell them higher in your home land back on ebay.

or If you can find a online store that drop ships it might be even better because then you can get it sent directly to the customer.

*DING DING DING* we have a winner folks :D

perhaps, but spending money like this isn't really good especially when you don't have a job. I don't feel you would sell all the parts from the drone, and it will take more time than you probably expect.

What I would do, is look for cheap items in china on ebay and resell them higher in your home land back on ebay.

or If you can find a online store that drop ships it might be even better because then you can get it sent directly to the customer.
interesting.. go on, you have my attention

interesting.. go on, you have my attention
Its easy, find cheap electronics, cables, etc on ebay that you can buy from china like HDMI cables or portable USB chargers, or other electronics

look on sites like DealeXtreme - Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - DX Free Shipping Worldwide for stuff that is in demand, see if you can source it cheaper on ebay etc, buy in bulk and then sell them for some more dollars above.

If you make $5 on top of what you pay for it per item then your going to start to bring in some extra cash.... you will need to find items that are in demand and see if you can source them cheaper.

Another thing that people have done, is go to these auction places that are selling off auction equipment by the pallet load, i.e $100 for a pallet of computer cables/parts and then people sell it individually on ebay.

Also you can look at collecting copper cables and making some cash from going to a metal recycler. (copper in cables are expensive and I have seen like a drum of random leads (network cables, hdmi, scraps give about $200), you could go around asking cablers if you well help them get rid of their scrap cables.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik