Part 107 Question: So I Paid CATS $150, What Now?

Reaction score
I paid the CATS $150 pre registration fee for Part 107 Commercial UAG testing. My question is what now? I remember selecting a preferred date to take my exam, but I can't figure out if they will call me, I should call my nearest testing center to make an appointment, etc.?

Also the CATS website is a piece of garbage, tough to navigate, not much info.

Hoping someone here can shed some light. Thanks Brahz

Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on. Good luck. I'm thinking about getting mine too. Time to make some money

I also paid my $150 and requested Aug 29th, 9am at the Concord, CA AKT. Got a call back the next day saying Sept 2nd @ 10am was the next available slot, which I took.
The CATS gal also confirmed the exact name and address on my CDL, and indicated it must match what the Testing Proctor has on the day of the test. She also informed me about some other requirements/restrictions -- Not allowed to bring writing implements, they are supplied. Can bring a simple calculator (limited to + - * / square-root and percent calcs). And of course, no written materials, computers, smart-phones. Anyone caught violating the rules or cheating can be fined and barred from getting any airman's license for a year.
'Crackin' the books now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.