Part 107 Preflight Checklist

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find a good Part 107 preflight checklist that I liked, so I decided to put one together. I think it has the basic information you would need to prove to the FAA that you were operating within Part 107 regulations. If you think there is other information that would be beneficial, let me know. I am trying to keep a good paper trail just in case the FAA ever comes knocking.

Part 107 Preflight Checklist.png

Reactions: microraptor
Nice form, but what you really have is what I would call a "log form". A check
list would would include things like inspecting the aircraft for damage or loose parts (I.e. Are the props all tight), are all batteries fully charges, is the takeoff and landing area free of any obstacles or uninvolved people? I use a predeparture checklist to cover items like caching required maps, mission planning, additional equipment such as radios or cell phones, and any calls that need to be made such as to airports or towers. The preflight check
List then covers all the mechanical and safety item like I mentioned above. Having said all of that, I like your form, I have similar items in the logbook that I use for my flying.

Reactions: Falcon900
Here's one I put together from various sources, for my own use. It's meant to be printed on both sides of one sheet of paper. One side is a flight log to record the mission. The other side is a set of checklists.

Attachments

• UAV Flight Log Checklist.pdf
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,590

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers