Part 107 Database?

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked (and answered) plenty of times, but can someone direct me to a database where I can search for other part 107 certified pilots in my area?

Thanks!!

You CAN do that but it's not as easy as you may think. Here's the link:

FAA Registry - Airmen - AirmenInquiry - Name Search

You'll have to start by submitting information about yourself to be able to access these features. From there, you can browse all airmen, whether they are manned or remote pilots. You’ll be able to see each pilot’s certificate and their rating.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Droning in AR
You CAN do that but it's not as easy as you may think. Here's the link:

FAA Registry - Airmen - AirmenInquiry - Name Search

You'll have to start by submitting information about yourself to be able to access these features. From there, you can browse all airmen, whether they are manned or remote pilots. You’ll be able to see each pilot’s certificate and their rating.

I hope this helps.
Thanks much!

You can download the latest database file HERE Then open the PILOT_CERT.csv file, sort column "G" and look for U/SUAS under certificates, that is everyone. but all you are going to get from that file is the Name, Unique ID number and other ratings.

If you want to get contact info including phone and email, you can search by state in Gold Seal's "Drone Pilot Directory".

Goto UAVGroundSchool.com and click the "Drone Pilot Directory" menu item at the top right. Pick your state(s) and click the Search button.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20