Paris plane almost hit by drone

An Airbus 320 on final at 5500'? That plane had to be way more than 5-10 miles from the airport to even be at that altitude in that airspace.

Sounds like a co pilt dialed in the wrong ILS and caught it early.

I have to thow the ******** flag on this one.........

Brainwash the public so they have hate for "drones" we seen this before ;)
Sounds like the pilot thinks he was flying a F-16 or something doing some maneuvers to avoid collision :rolleyes:

Reactions: QuadBart
I don't get what's implausible about the report.

I call B.S. too. It was a UFO... I think aliens are preparing an invasion. The governments know this and don't want to panic the public while they plan for the defense of the Earth. So until they are ready, they'll blame Quads/Drones.... ;)

LOL... last week it was "within seven metres" of a commercial airliner, this week it's "five metres". And seriously -- not many drones have the ability to fly to 5,000 feet anyway so the credibility of this report is very low. Also, have you noticed that pilots used to occasionally report UFO sightings from the cockpit (long before the era of drones) yet now we hear of no such sightings... *everything* is now classified as a "near miss" with a "drone". Too much politicking going on by pilots' unions me thinks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj