Paranoia kingdom

Reaction score
Just bought a P3A.
It's on his way, so in few days I'll be active part of the community.
Until that day I'll never came back here, too much pressure.

Too much fears, too much anxiety.

Random thoughts:
OK, my P3A was a deal, it's on sale, but:
He will fly some galaxy far away ?
Some evil firmware will cause vibrations, camera's artifacts, stress cracks, earthquakes and other catastrophes?
He will suddenly commit suicide over my head?
In a few days will someone release a drone able to avoid obstacles, 2 days airtime, take 32K video at 480 fps for 100$ ?
Will dji geofence my drone so that I can fly it only in a small remote field at 3 hours drive from my spot?

I'd say there is a 97.2% chance that all of those things are going to happen.

I'd say there is a 97.2% chance that all of those things are going to happen.
There's probably a 98.6% chance you made up this percentage. :)

OP: there is so much positivity. Go to the general forum and look at the amazing pics and videos. Read the stories. Don't be dissuaded by the negative posts.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

THERES A 98.9% Chance of your drone dropping out of the sky

enjoy it buddy

I'm having too much fun to worry about 'what can happen'. Buy a new car, and you could be t-boned pulling out of lot.
Odds are your cell phone is outdated, even if it's brand new. Why is any of this any different? You purchased what is still
the benchmark of the consumer UAV market... On forums like this you're likely to see more 'problem' posts, this is where
you go to figure 'em out.

Do your checks before you fly... then have fun!

Reactions: Solar Deity
unless if you plan to fly your drone near airports,prisons stadiums etc etc you will be fine. Everyone banging on about no fly zones are probably the idiots that give this hobby a bad name. Go out and fly near coastal areas, forests, mountains etc, there are so many beautiful locations that havent or wont have restrictions, fly over the bloody white house or city buildings and you are asking for trouble and f**k up it for all the responsible pilots out there!!

unless if you plan to fly your drone near airports,prisons stadiums etc etc you will be fine. Everyone banging on about no fly zones are probably the idiots that give this hobby a bad name. Go out and fly near coastal areas, forests, mountains etc, there are so many beautiful locations that havent or wont have restrictions, fly over the bloody white house or city buildings and you are asking for trouble and f**k up it for all the responsible pilots out there!!
Have seen the geo website? Your opinion might change on this subject.....

wait_what.jpg

DHL should ring my bell tomorrow, but i'm already back.
Guys. my post was ironic... (few noticed that)

The paranoia kingdom of the title is (sometime) this forum, and i posted it after the 1.000.000th post about some weird malfunction or something like that.
My hairs are gray, it's not my first forum and i know how things go.
A lot of newbies, a lot of people that don't care to read any kind of manual, a lot of fears, probably due to the money you keep sending hovering 100 meters over you.
Probably after a while you get used to these kind of (ripetitive) posts and you simply ignore them, but as a new member the first thing that comes to my eyes id the amount of "paranoia" about weird issues about firmwares, and about other several things.
That's it!

This said, it's not comforting to enter a forum and read in the front page 5 stories about phantoms falling from the sky with no (apparently) reason and so on. Other issue that scares my a little is this geofence stuff, but i'm downloading all the old apks and firmware i can find so i'll figure out if and when update my gear's software.

If you get a minute, have a quick look then. I'm in the UK as I suspect you are. Depending on where you live the plan is a joke!
ok cheers for the heads up im in Paignton, Devon how about you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.