parallel charging 3 batteries + rc

heard that was a good one

I have it and it works great.

Has anyone bought this?I am ready to and thought of asking...Thanks in advance

Just read the reviews on it and out of 19 reviews ...18 gave it 5 stars and raved about it (well the ones I could read in English)........the one bad review was this one....

Ordered 2 of these units. One unit DID NOT power up at all. The 2nd unit worked, so I put 3 batteries charging. A couple hours later # 1 of 3 burst into flames, spreading fire to a chair. Dragging all that outside, where battery #2 of 3 exploded. Now I have 4 small fires inside the house (counter and floor) and numerous fires of various sizes on the patio. Stopped all the fires, as the Fire department arrived. Their investigator took all the charger and remains of the batteries to investigate them. I AM NEVER BUYING ANYTHING AGAIN FROM Banggood!!!

Sounds to me like perhaps this Einstein was charging P2 batteries and the charger is designed for P3 batteries (which control the charge rate and does have its own circuit protection for overloads built in)......good thing he was home (if its a true review)!

Great price tag for sure. Think I may just go for it myself - thanks for posting the info and link.

I purchased it also. Used it several times. Love being able to charge 4 batteries @ once. Triple charger plus original DJI Charger. I purchased from Amazon just to get it quicker. But cost is $16 higher.

Skyreat Battery Charger

I have it and it works great.

I purchased it also. Used it several times. Love being able to charge 4 batteries @ once. Triple charger plus original DJI Charger. I purchased from Amazon just to get it quicker. But cost is $16 higher.

Good to know guys - quick question for you.........how long have you had the unit and how many charges have you done (well ok 2 questions)? Thanks.

Good to know guys - quick question for you.........how long have you had the unit and how many charges have you done (well ok 2 questions)? Thanks.

I haven't used it a whole lot. Maybe 3 charges of the remote and 6 times with 3 batteries.

Edit: I bought mine from Amazon, but the reviews were all positive. Although the place where I bought it says it's unavailable.

With any charging it's best to be home and mindful.

Last edited:
I have only had mine about 6 weeks, have used it close to 6-7 times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj