parachute system

Reaction score
Looking at the Mars parachute system. Anything else? If I added the Mars I would need to disassemble it after flying just to get it back in my bag.

I purchased the Mars lite and Mayday module off the Kickstarter a couple of months ago and should get it in late November. It is compact enough that it should fit.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446230035.975479.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Careful with the Mayday board. you have to make sure the set up and the calibration is correct. the distributor that going to install must set it correctly or it may prematurely deploy the parachute.

Last edited:

Careful with the Mayday board. you have to make sure the set up and the calibration is correct. the distributor that going to install must set it correctly or it may prematurely deploy the parachute.

Last edited:
Some spy shot of mars parachute analog with same characteristics and twice less price
DSCF1309.jpg

Hi there, guys!
Finally, I have made some tests today of new system called StopFall sensor with 37" parachute module for DJI Phantom 1/2/3/4
It works perfect!
Advantages are mounting in any position (unlike others only vertical or horizontal position), no need to calibrate (just switch on and sensor will do everything by itself), optional manual release (you can assign a stick on your remote controller for double safety, no need to wait for a fall if you see there's a problem you can deploy parachute immediately by yourself), twice less price.
Any questions are welcome.

Last edited:
Finally, Stop Fall is almost ready. Some cosmetic and document work will be finished soon.
I have included many features which are better than same devices on the market have. Here's a part of description:

Technical specifications:
- crash detection in any position of Stop Fall, even it's rolling around itself
- no need to calibrate before flight, it will do everything by itself
- you can install Stop Fall in any place in any position, not only flat or 90 degrees to the ground
- fall detection within 1 second, ideally to avoid false parachute activations because of sudden wind or extreme turns
- ability to activate Stop Fall manually from free stick on you RC
- complete standalone system if powered with 5-24V (2-6S) battery
- sound alarm and led indicators
- minimal weight and dimensions
- smart designed box can be installed to many places without taking much space
- PC communication to get reports after crash

Photos are here: Stop Fall, Automatic crash detection and parachute deployment system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers