Parabolic Antenna Extenders Help

Reaction score
I recently brought a set of parabolic antenna extenders for my phantom 4 controller. I noticed that sometimes they cause the antennas to fall forward due to the weight. There doesn't seem to be a way to tighten them up. Has anyone who uses this type of antenna found a solution to this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Double back sticky tape.

Or Velcro.

It's much better than velcro.

They do increase your range & for a very low price. Get the FVP kit with boosters that Tony sells to get more range than the drone battery has.

Is this for reg p4 or p4p because they will work fine for p4 ...but the p4p i read some people didnt have good results because of different frequencies 5.8 vs 2.4. i have a pair for my p4 worked ok then went to dbs mod but p4p didnt even need them

I recently brought a set of parabolic antenna extenders for my phantom 4 controller. I noticed that sometimes they cause the antennas to fall forward due to the weight. There doesn't seem to be a way to tighten them up. Has anyone who uses this type of antenna found a solution to this. Thanks in advance for your help.

I tuck the top edge of mine under the tablet holder and it locks them in perfect. This may not work for everyone, depending on how you have your phone/tablet holder angled, but in my case it worked well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4