Pantom Tilts Software not working

Reaction score
Hi from a new member here from Katoomba in the Blue Mountains, Australia.

My problem..

I cant take of the phantom tilts to one side before it can lift off .

It was OK before I crashed into a tree so I figured it needed IMU calibration (I have put on new props)

However when I link it to the sofware there is a section that asks for a 32 Digit Serial number , the phantom only has 11 numbers
the software does not operate so i guess it needs that number

Questions:
Is it likely the IMU calibration is what it needs to fix the tilt over before take off?
Where do I get a 32 Digit serial number
Is the software OK with XP ?

Thanks in Advance for your help

photonetau said:

My problem..

It was OK before I crashed into a tree so I figured it needed IMU calibration (I have put on new props)

However when I link it to the sofware there is a section that asks for a 32 Digit Serial number , the phantom only has 11 numbers

Questions:
Is it likely the IMU calibration is what it needs to fix the tilt over before take off?

While in the NAZA did you reset to default config or factory defaults?

Do you power up quickly? If you speed up slowly the quad will tilt over until the motors balance which may result in a tip over crash. The first couple of times that may make you afraid to really pour on the power. It will likely still need a calibration on the software if it fell over hard, and the props may need a balancing tweak if they chewed up the ground. First few flights off of soft thick grass is a good idea.

Photonetau,
I'm using XP, and it works flawlessly. You shouldn't need the S/N in your License to do calibration set fall-safe, IOC or firmware update. If you've tried S/N, and its not working, I'd try exit and restart the NAZA Assistant, and redo the calibrate. If you have installed the new firmware, be sure to run calibrate/Advanced (watch video's) and I'd also recalibrate the transmitter and the compass. (again watch the videos) Hope this helps, if not ask specifically and explain more thoroughly what the difficulty is.
John

photonetau said:

My problem..

Questions:

Wait. Which NAZA assistant software did you download? 2.02?

photonetau said:

My problem..

Questions:

For your first question ; I had the exact same prob after my Phantom landed upside down after a crash. I then did the 'Advanced Calibration ', with no success, then I also recalibrated the compass, again no succes, and then I did the regular calibration, and voila, succes! And that all after replacing the props.

Your second question ; Did u also install the DJI Driver? I only ask, because if I remember well, I had the same thing going u have now, when I hadn't installed the DJI Driver, but only the NAZA-M software.

Thanks for the responses, I re-intalled the driver and updated to the just released new s/ware.
All works good and perfect take offs!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20