Panorama Settings - P3P (and P3A)

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm tinkering with Panorama projects right now and have some aircraft/camera specific questions for the experienced here.

A) Are there any "Time Lapse" type of settings in either the 4K camera or DJI Go App? It would be sweet to simply do a 360 in the air and let the camera shoot the images. Yes I am fully aware how "easy" it is to do but if the camera/app can do this for me that would allow me to spend more time/thought on other tasks.

B) Is there any way to do an "Auto Yaw" with the P3P/P3A aircraft? This is my first DJI brand product and on previous aircraft I could set up a switch to do whatever I wanted. I was able to create a custom "Yaw" switch for this very purpose. I'd like to establish a hover at the altitude I like and click/switch and the aircraft do a slow but steady "Yaw" until I undo the switch etc.

Thanks in advance,
Allen

With POI, usually the camera is pointed at object that is within the radius, but I discovered that if the camera is point outside the radius, a nice stable 360 panoramic can be done. What I did was to point the camera to the ground within the radius to establish a POI, then I turn the P3 180 degrees which makes it possible to do a pan. I hope this is what you were looking for.

Reactions: BigAl07
Bobcat I'll give that a try tomorrow. Seems simple enough. Thank you.

Allen

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik