Palo Duro Canyon

Reaction score
After months of reading post after post...do's and don'ts, can and can't, coulda and shoulda and so on I actually planned my shots instead random boring footage I've been filming lately and came up with my first edited video ever which was taken with the vision+. Opinions...critique...words of praise :D more than welcome. I have more clips but I really wanted to use this music clip which was only 1:45 long so I just squeezed in what I could.

http://youtu.be/AaTXQNVfH7E

Looks awesome. How did you get the slow smooth look? Were you flying real slow and intentional or did you slow down th video

What software did you use to edit

It was a pretty windy day and if I tried to go too fast I could see the props dipping down into the frame so I just went slow and intentional which worked out pretty good. As far as the editing goes I just went with what I had which was Photoshop CS6.

Very nice. Looks like you were flying with some course lock?

You nailed it rrmccabe! I'm not sure why it confused me so much when I first tried it but course lock is pretty cool now that I'm comfortable flying with it.

Yes once you figure it out its great for what you filmed. Nice job.

Nice job. I feel like it would have been better if your shots you flew backwards were reversed to give the effect of flying forward. Love the location!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik