Palm City Florida

I'm in Port St Lucie. Where do you fly?
Justin Wilson Memorial Park on Murphy road during the week during the day but I will really go anywhere. Did not fly lately cause it was too hot. I have P3A. I you would like to fly lets talk. I don't know if it is better to do this by email.

Al

Going away for week so contact me back then. Yes, anywhere on Martin hwy is ok with me

Al

Going away for week so contact me back then. Yes, anywhere on Martin hwy is ok with me

Al

Sounds good, I'll try to send you a private message to swap emails or something.

I'm open to new locations, I've been flying in my neighborhood in Palm City farms, Cobblestone. But feel ready to move on to more exciting locations.

Sounds good, I'll try to send you a private message to swap emails or something.

I'm open to new locations, I've been flying in my neighborhood in Palm City farms, Cobblestone. But feel ready to move on to more exciting locations.

I am back from trip and would still like to go flying if you are still interested. I am new to doing this posting so please bear with me.
Al

Sorry I have out of touch but had problems witj software on my P3A

Email me at [email protected] or we can talk on this forum but I don't look everyday so email I do

I am a newbie Drone Pilot that is planning to purchase a Phantom 3 4K soon. I would like to know where I can practice near me in Stuart, Florida? Our state pilot organization Florida Aero Club Florida Aero Club is now accepting membership for drone pilots and I wanted to start flying and photographing in the area. I am already a licensed pilot and flight instructor and have passed and been issued the Part 107 FAA certificate of completion for the Drone Pilot License. Can you tell me about local drone clubs or good places that are safe to fly and without legal issues???

Hello Palm City. I live in Palm City also and I am looking to find other drone pilots to learn from. I just got a DJI 4 and could use some help. Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj