Painted! Flat black

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443483306.657525.jpg

Paint completed!

Last edited:
I will masking tape them, I don't feel confident to open it. I will paint them by hand

Is it black? If so remember it will cause the P3 to get very hot in the sun- bad idea!!! Paint it metallic aluminium colour that would look awesome! Make sure there is no metal flake in it though or it will stop the signals getting though!

Is it black? If so remember it will cause the P3 to get very hot in the sun- bad idea!!! Paint it metallic aluminium colour that would look awesome! Make sure there is no metal flake in it though or it will stop the signals getting though!

I wanted flat black, and one fella here at phantom pilots, painted with the same spray that I'm using and. He said that the sun didn't age t it since the propellers give lots of ventilation, and another thing I live in north Canada, we have 8 months of winter So.. haha.

They always show the photos right after the paint job, and they look nice. Pitch those puppies around grabbing with hands and tossing in carry bags, exposing to heat and cold.

Then show me the bird's...;) nothing will last better than the stock finish.

Put some of those crome tips on the prop ends to make motorcycle rumrum sounds too. :) having fun with the last bit. ;)

Reactions: Gary E
They always show the photos right after the paint job, and they look nice. Pitch those puppies around grabbing with hands and tossing in carry bags, exposing to heat and cold.

Put some of those crome tips on the prop ends to make motorcycle rumrum sounds too. :) having fun with the last bit. ;)
:D:D:DAt the least

Haha maybe you are right about the stock finish, but it's always good to personalize them too, it's fun and makes you feel complete (personal). Just a little touch from ourselves.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.