Paging FLYTREX support... Bueller?

Reaction score
Anyone on here have any tips for dealing with FLYTREX? My problem is quite simple, just trying to use their program so I can convert their proprietary FPV files to something of actual use to me. Only issue is I was never given an activation code with my order or on my shipping email...
Been trying to get this resolved for two weeks, attempted contact via email and Facebook...
Perhaps this will get their attention?
I'm not quite at the point where I want to call them out on their Facebook profile, but I'm getting there!

Hi Gruvpix :)

I'm really sorry for the missing activation code and trouble reaching our support team! :/ I checked and all emails from that time period should have been answered by now so I don't know how come you didn't receive any response from us. It is possible that it might have been missed or that our reply might have been blocked. Either way I'm really sorry for that mess!

To help you get started as quickly as possible, please go to your Flytrex Profile page, copy the URL and post here. I'll then activate your account directly in our databases right away -- no problem at all.

Once we get your account activated, please see FAQ #8 for details how to export your missions data to other formats for use with other apps: http://www.flytrex.com/support/flytrex-site/faq/

I hope that this helps a bit. :) Again, I'm really sorry for the trouble you had reaching us!

Thanks! :)

Hi Gruvpix :)

I'm really sorry for the trouble you had with this -- our support just returned two days ago to full force and we're now back to (much) faster response times, so users can expect a reply within 24 hours or less.

As for the problem you experienced, your account has just been activated directly in the database and things should now work smoothly for you. Please try entering your Flytrex Profile and refresh the page. Now try uploading your first mission once again - things should work properly now.

Please keep me updated how things are going. Thanks! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj