P4PV2.0 Audio Recording and Playback

Reaction score
Even though I set my P4PV2.0 to record audio in my DJI Go 4 App I found that it did not play back Train Whistles that I thought were recorded. I've read everything that I could find but nothing!

Even though I set my P4PV2.0 to record audio in my DJI Go 4 App I found that it did not play back Train Whistles that I thought were recorded. I've read everything that I could find but nothing!
The audio option records from your device, not the drone. Is that where you were looking?

Reactions: Oso
My understanding is that the microphone is in the Remote Control. Is this what your calling the device. According to the DJI GO 4 General Settings it states that the last setting is the "Record Audio with the Video Cache" It also states that the Mobile Device will record the audio around you when you take a video". I'm wondering if my Video Cache was too small. The train whistles were from the two1800s steam locomotives climbing the Cumbres Pass between Chama, NM and Antonito, CO along Hwy 17 and were very loud and should have been recorded.

My understanding is that the microphone is in the Remote Control. Is this what your calling the device. According to the DJI GO 4 General Settings it states that the last setting is the "Record Audio with the Video Cache" It also states that the Mobile Device will record the audio around you when you take a video". I'm wondering if my Video Cache was too small. The train whistles were from the two1800s steam locomotives climbing the Cumbres Pass between Chama, NM and Antonito, CO along Hwy 17 and were very loud and should have been recorded.
The sound is recorded using the mic in your phone or tablet.

Reactions: Oso
Now I'm confused! Why would DJI put a mic in the Remote Control of the P4PV2 with the instructions in the DGI GO 4 Manual?

I'm interested in this. What is the setup to record audio on the smart phone while recording video?

I found it. Had to enable audio in the phones setting. When a video is recorded in the phone, it now has audio.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4