P4pro transfer images from cache to sd card

Reaction score
I'm still testing things out. Today I shot too much footage to fit in the small SD card that came with the camera. The error message said something about not enough room, images/video were saved to local cache.

I can see the videos on the controller. I'm using the Phantom 4pro+ with the built in tablet.

How do I get those videos transferred to the SD card? I inserted a card in the controller, and I inserted one in the phantom. I don't see how to move the images/videos. I can delete them, but I want to move them to an SD card.

Any help?

I'm still testing things out. Today I shot too much footage to fit in the small SD card that came with the camera. The error message said something about not enough room, images/video were saved to local cache.
I can see the videos on the controller. I'm using the Phantom 4pro+ with the built in tablet.

How do I get those videos transferred to the SD card? I inserted a card in the controller, and I inserted one in the phantom. I don't see how to move the images/videos. I can delete them, but I want to move them to an SD card.

Any help?

with controler and bird both on , there is a small white triangle near bottom right corner, touch that.
this works on my p4p+ , hope it helps

after reading again, i dont think that is your problem

Transfer Content between Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Symbian with Mobiledic Mobile Phone Transfer

Any help?
"How do I get those videos transferred to the SD card? " , do you think this is a good idea ? although I have no corresponding plan obviously , you can transfer these videos or photos to computer , then it's safer to operate on the computer, I just tranfered contacts to computer ,

Last edited:
the video cache is low quality copy of the wireless stream , while the the actual high quality video is on the SD card.

not sure whether the video cache will serve the purpose of substituting for the original video

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj