P4Pro+ RC Controller seems 'stuck' or hardlocked

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been flying my P4 Pro+ for almost 2 years, no problems. But when i tried to update the firmware for the RC, it got stuck on 3%, crashed and ever since, the controller exhibts a very strange behaviour.
IWhen i turn it on, it makes no sound or beeps, shows me that it have 3/4 of the battery but stuck at 10% on the display, a blueish white light is indicated as status, it doesn't connect to any wi-fi networks, it doesn't connect to my aircraft, it's not recognized by the dji assistant and to top it all of, it doesn't turn off (kinda, it actually enters in a 'rest mode' and it turns off by itself).

My Phantom is updated and running, seems like the problem is at the RC.
The buttons hard reset does not work and i tried factory resetting, but that seemed to agravate the problem.

Any leads or tips?
Thanks!!

Have you tried the SD card? I have not done it this way but it should work. Download the update to a microSD card and insert it in the back of your remote. Try uploading from there. Hopefully someone will come along with more info on which update to use or not use. Good luck

Forgot to metion, but i tried and gets stuck at low percentage.

Have you tried the SD card? I have not done it this way but it should work. Download the update to a microSD card and insert it in the back of your remote. Try uploading from there. Hopefully someone will come along with more info on which update to use or not use. Good luck

Hi!

I've been flying my P4 Pro+ for almost 2 years, no problems. But when i tried to update the firmware for the RC, it got stuck on 3%, crashed and ever since, the controller exhibts a very strange behaviour.
IWhen i turn it on, it makes no sound or beeps, shows me that it have 3/4 of the battery but stuck at 10% on the display, a blueish white light is indicated as status, it doesn't connect to any wi-fi networks, it doesn't connect to my aircraft, it's not recognized by the dji assistant and to top it all of, it doesn't turn off (kinda, it actually enters in a 'rest mode' and it turns off by itself).

My Phantom is updated and running, seems like the problem is at the RC.
The buttons hard reset does not work and i tried factory resetting, but that seemed to agravate the problem.

Any leads or tips?
Thanks!!
Hi There,

I have just come across this exact problem, did you ever get it sorted?

Best
Dan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic